BMW X5 Engine Oil Capacity: Oil changes are a vital component of vehicle maintenance. A BMW X5 F15 can also have its oil changed. We will concentrate on the BMW X5/X6 F15 and F16 generations.
This advice will continue to apply to any BMW equipped with an N55 engine from 2014 to 2018 inclusive. The procedure is virtually identical, and the oil-filter recommendations still apply.
It is the most convenient and economical approach to saving money on BMW maintenance.
Normal costs for standard maintenance and an oil change at a BMW-authorized repair center exceed $250.
You could save up to fifty percent by performing the task yourself.
If you choose to execute the service on your own, it is imperative that you do so appropriately.
The following topics will be covered in this guide:
BMW X5 Oil Capacity
BMW X5 Oil and filter Suggestions
BMW X5 Oil Replacement Procedure
This article will teach you how to replace the oil in BMW X5 and X6 models with N55 engines.
If you follow the guide, you should be able to accomplish the oil change in approximately $100 and 30 minutes.
BMW X5, E53 (1999 – 2007)
|Oil Change Intervals|
|X5 3.0i (1999 – 2003)||M54||6.5||24 months|
|X5 3.0i (2003 – 2007)||M54||6.5||24 months|
|X5 4.4i (1999 – 2003)||M62||8||n/a|
|X5 4.4i (2003 – 2007)||N62 B44||8||n/a|
|X5 4.6is (2001 – 2004)||M62||8||n/a|
|X5 4.8is (2004 – 2007)||N62/S||8||n/a|
|X5 3.0d (2001 – 2003)||M57||6.5||24 months|
|X5 3.0d DPF (2001 – 2003)||M57||6.5||24 months|
|X5 3.0d (2003 – 2007)||M57TU||n/a||24 months|
|X5 3.0d DPF (2003 – 2007)||M57TU||n/a||24 months|
Also, Related some Articles:
Vw polo (2002-2009) Engine Oil Change Capacity
Skoda Rapid engine oil capacity
Skoda Octavia Engine Oil Capacity
Hyundai i20 2008 – 2012 Engine Oil Capacity
Volkswagen Tiguan Engine Oil Capacity
Audi A3 2003-2013 Models Engine Oil Capacity
Volkswagen Amarok Engine Oil Capacity
BMW X5, E70 (2007 – 2013) engine oil capacity according to the engine. Also, you will get here 2008 BMW x5 3.0si oil capacity, 2011 BMW x5 35i oil capacity, 2011 BMW x5 diesel oil capacity, 2012 BMW x5 35d oil capacity, and BMW X5 series all models 2007-2013 engine oil capacity.
Oil change intervals for BMW X5, E70 (2007 – 2013). So you can easily plan a service and maintenance schedule for your motor.
|Oil Change Intervals|
|X5 30i (2007 – 2010)||N52K||6.5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 35i xDrive (2010 – 2013)||N55 B30||6.5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 48i (2007 – 2010)||N62TU B48||8||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 50i xDrive (2010 – 2013)||N63B44||8.5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 M (2009 – 2013)||S63B44||8.5 / 0.5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 30d (2007 – 2010)||M57TU2||n/a||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 30d DPF (2007 – 2010)||M57TU2||n/a||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 30d xDrive DPF (2010 – 2013)||N57 D30||7.2||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 35d (2008 – 2010)||M57TU2||n/a||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 35d DPF (2008 – 2010)||M57TU2||n/a||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 40d xDrive DPF (2010 – 2013)||N57S D30||7.2||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 M50d (2012 – 2013)||N57X D30||n/a||30 000 km/ 24 months|
BMW X5, F15 / F85 (2013 – ) Engine Oil Capacity according to engine and all models BMW X5, F15 / F85 from 2013. Also, you will get here oil change intervals for BMW X5, F15 / F85.
|Oil Change Intervals|
|X5 sDrive35i (2013 – )||N55 B30||6.5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 xDrive35i (225 kW) (2013 – )||N55 B30||6.5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 xDrive35i (240 kW) (2013 – )||N55 B30||6.5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 xDrive40e (230 kW) (2015 – )||N20B20A||4.75||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 xDrive50i (2013 – )||N63B44||9.5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 M (2015 – )||S63T||9.5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 sDrive25d (2013 – 2015)||N47S D20||5.2||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 xDrive25d (2013 – 2015)||N47S D20||5.2||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 sDrive25d (155 kW) (2016 – )||B47||5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 xDrive25d (155 kW) (2016 – )||B47||5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 sDrive25d (170 kW) (2015 – )||B47||5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 xDrive25d (170 kW) (2015 – )||B47||5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 xDrive30d (190 kW) (2013 – )||N57 D30||6.5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 xDrive30d (204 kW) (2013 – )||N57 D30||6.5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 xDrive40d (2013 – )||N57S D30||6.5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
|X5 M50d (2013 – )||N57X D30||6.5||30 000 km/ 24 months|
Also, Related some Articles:
- Toyota Avensis Engine Oil Capacity
- Volkswagen Caddy Engine Oil Capacity
- Suzuki Baleno Engine Oil Capacity
- Volkswagen Golf V Engine Oil Capacity
- Volkswagen Passat B6 Engine Oil Capacity
- Volkswagen Passat B7 Engine Oil Capacity
- Volkswagen Golf IV Engine Oil Capacity
- Hyundai Ix35 Engine Oil Capacity
- Hyundai i30 Engine Oil Capacity
- Hyundai Getz GT 2002 – 2009 Engine Oil Capacity
Frequently Asked Questions:
👉 What Kind Of Oil Does a BMW X5 Take?
Add engine oils with the following criteria for rating oil BMW Longlife-01 FE BMW Longlife-14 FFE+ along with BMW Longlife-17FE+. The gasoline 50i engine cannot be used with BMW Longlife-14FE+ and BMW Longlife.
up to 1 US one quart/liter, engine oil that has the following oil rating may be added in the event that an engine oil that is suitable for continuous use isn’t available: API SL, API SM API SN, API SL, or API SN
The kind of oil the BMW X model takes is specified in the owner’s guide. If you do not have the owner’s manual then you can locate the information here. The right oil for your vehicle should be in line with the specifications of BMW.
Many people opt to purchase an aftermarket brand of oil, instead of the one suggested by BMW.
This could be dangerous because aftermarket oils might not have been tested or certified by BMW.
They might not also conform to all the requirements of the engine specifications of the manufacturer.
👉 Tools needed to change the oil in a BMW X5
- Vehicle Ramps/Jack Stands – You will need to find a way to raise your X5 if it is too heavy to lift off the ground to reach the drain plug. A great and economical solution is a Rhino ramp or something equivalent. Just a jack-and-jack stand will do.
- Use a 17mm socket with an oil drain plug.
- Tool for removing oil filters It won’t necessarily make your life easier, but it will. It will make life simpler for you, particularly if the oil filter is quite tight. Different oil filter tools are available from BMW. There are further aftermarket choices as well.
- If you utilize a BMW oil filter removing tool, only a 25mm socket will be required instead of the 27mm socket.
- The socket is fastened to the tool’s head in order to produce the right leverage.
- Flathead screwdriver/Gasket Removal Tool, Socket Wrench
- Gloves for oil-catching funnels
👉 What happens if your BMW X5 2021 doesn’t get its oil changed?
There are many benefits and functions that motor oil can provide, including:
- Reduces heat – Other than the ignitions of gasoline and spark plugs, heat is generated from friction between engine parts. Extreme heat can cause severe damage to engine components. Heat is transported to cooler parts of the engine as oil moves about. This heat dissipation means that the engine is not too hot in any one place.
- Protects engine parts from corrosion. – A majority of oils contain an additive that helps to reduce oxidation.
- To improve fuel efficiency, the slipper the engine parts are the better. This means that less force is required to move them and the engine uses less fuel.
- Prevents engine noise – because parts, such as your engine pistons don’t touch each other, oil provides lubrication that prevents them from touching. This prevents engine knocking-related problems and damage.
- Clean the 2021 BMW X5 motor – It is difficult to maintain the engine’s maximum efficiency. The oil picks up dust and particles and transports them to the oil filter. This helps reduce the chance of dirt building up and causing engine damage.
For more posts visit our website: https://engineoiil-capacity.com/
More from my site
At SM CAR CARE, we are dedicated to providing top-quality maintenance and repair services for vehicles of all types. As part of our commitment to keeping our customers informed, we have created a blog that focuses on engine oil types and capacities for different vehicles. Our team of experienced mechanics has a deep understanding of the importance of choosing the right engine oil for a car, knowing the correct oil capacity for each vehicle, and understanding the impact that oil type can have on engine performance.
We created this blog to share our expertise with vehicle owners who want to keep their cars running smoothly and efficiently. Our blog covers a range of topics related to engine oil, including the engine oil capacity for various cars, the importance of using the right oil type, and the impact that engine oil prices can have on overall vehicle health.