2017 Nissan Versa Oil Type: Maintaining the 2017 Nissan Versa running smoothly requires regular maintenance, which includes oil changes. Understanding the right type of oil capacity, filter specifications, and the cost of changing it is vital for ensuring optimal engine performance and durability.
This guide will provide you with all the details you require in a concise and clear table format. It also provides useful information.
Here’s a summary of what you’ll learn
- The type of oil: the recommended type of oil to use for 2017. Nissan Versa is SAE 5W-30. Alternatively, you can make use of SAE 10W-30 to make a single oil change, however switching back to 5W-30 after the next oil change is recommended.
- Capacity for Oil: Your 2017 Versa needs 3.7 Quarts (3.5 Liters) of engine oil.
- Oil filter: Your oil filter of choice for the car includes the Nissan Genuine oil filter 15208-4K000.
- Price of Oil Change: The cost of an oil change for the Nissan Versa in 2017 Nissan Versa can range from $47 to $77. This price covers both components and work.
2017 Nissan versa Oil Oil Type
The recommended type of oil for the 2017 Nissan Versa is SAE 5W-30. This is the viscosity class that was specified by Nissan in the owner’s manual.
Even though SAE 5W-30 would be the most popular option, you can employ SAE 10W-30 to Perform an oil change in one go. However, it’s essential to change from SAE 5W-30 before the next oil change to Guarantee optimal Engine performance And safety.
Here are a few well-known brands of motor oils that you can pick from:
- Mobil 1: High Mileage Full Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30
- Castrol: EDGE 5W-30 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil
- Valvoline: Full Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30
- STP: Full Synthetic Engine Oil 5W-30
- Pennzoil: Platinum Full Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30
Make sure to check the owner’s manual to find specific guidelines and capacity details for your Nissan Versa. Nissan Versa. It’s also recommended that you get the oil replaced by a certified mechanic who will ensure that the right type of oil And Quantity is used.
2017 Nissan versa Oil Oil Capacity
In 2017, the Nissan Versa has an oil capacity of 3.7 quarters, with a new filter. The recommended type of oil is fully synthetic, with an estimated viscosity of zero to 20. To maintain engine performance, replace the oil every 5,000–10,000 miles.
Advance Auto Parts offers 44 products for engine oil for this year’s Nissan Versa, with prices starting at $6.49 up to $45.99.
2017 Nissan Versa Oil Oil Filter
Filters for compatible oil: Many oil filters are compatible with the 2017. Nissan Versa. Here are a few choices:
- Original Equipment (OE): Nissan Genuine Oil Filter (Part Number: 15208-65F0E)
- Mobil 1: M1-108A
- TG6607 (Tough Guard)
- PH6607 (Extra Guard)
- 37858NH (for Versa Note)
- 95313DK (for Versa Note)
- R85358 (Standard – Ideal for Conventional Oil)
- 85358 (Premium – Ideal for Synthetic Oil)
2017 Nissan versa Oil Oil Change
To conduct the oil change on a 2016 Nissan Versa, follow these general instructions:
- Get the car warmed up for a couple of minutes.
- Place your vehicle on a level surface, then Activate the brake for Parking.
- Unscrew the hood And find the oil filter as well as the drain plug.
- Put the pan on top of the plug for draining.
- Release the drain plug with the socket wrench, And let the oil be completely Drained.
- Once the oil has gone through then Remove the oil filter using the wrench for the oil filter.
- Make sure to grease the gasket of the new filter using fresh oil.
- Screw on the New filter hand-tight.
- Install the new draining plug, And fix it using the socket wrench.
- Add the fresh engine oil to the motor by using the funnel.
- Make sure to check the level of oil using the dipstick, And Add oil if needed.
People Also Search what type of oil a 2017 Nissan Versa take
|2017 nissan versa oil grade
|recommended oil for nissan and versa
|2017 nissan versa oil capacity
|nissan versa engine oil type
|nissan versa oil weight
|2012 nissan versa recommended oil
|nissan versa 2012 oil type
|nissan versa oil capacity
I hope this guideline helps to select the correct oil to use on your New 2017 Nissan Versa! Making sure you choose the correct oil can make A significant impact on the efficiency And life span of your vehicle.
Thank you for your time! I am grateful that you took the time to find out more about your vehicle. If you have Additional Questions, do not hesitate to contact me. I’m Always Available to help!
For more posts visit our website: https://engineoiil-capacity.com/
FAQs – 2017 Nissan Versa Oil Type
What type of oil does the 2015 Nissan Versa use?
The type of oil used in the 2015 Nissan Versa is fully synthetic SAE 5W-30. The car’s oil capacity is 3.7 quarts with a filter. If you’re changing the oil on a Versa Note the capacity is 3.2.
Does the 2018 Versa Note have the same engine oil as the 2017 one?
EDIT: FuelEconomy.gov shows that the 2018 CVT has the same fuel economy ratings as the 2017 CVT (31/39/34) so the switch to 0W-20 didn’t help in that regard. That’s a shame. I read the 2018 Versa Note owner’s manual and I saw the 0W-20 oil just as you did. It’s the same engine model (HR16DE).
What kind of oil should I put in my’18 versa?
Now that the ’18s are starting to hit the local dealer lots (and we’ll start getting them at Hertz fairly soon), I took a gander at the ’18 Versa owners manuals (both sedan and Note) last night and noticed something new: Nissan is now recommending 0W-20 oil.
What kind of engine does a Nissan Versa have?
The Versa can be had with either 2WD or AWD layout and is outfitted with a 1.6L I4 or a 1.8L I4. Our web store carries an entire lineup of quality Nissan Versa oils, fluids, and lubricants.