Hyundai i20, PB (2008 – 2012) Engine Types And Engine Oil Capacity
Hyundai i20 2008 – 2012 Engine Oil Capacity: Welcome friends. Are you a user of the Hyundai i20, PB? Are you looking for a Hyundai i20, PB service, and maintenance? Here I mentioned all detail about the Hyundai i20, PB engine oil capacity.
Which oil is important for your motor? Here you get oil grade and oil change intervals. For all details and service costs, see the below table.
Hyundai i20 engine oil capacity, Hyundai i20 diesel engine oil,i20 petrol engine oil grade, grand i10 diesel engine oil grade, engine oil for elite i20 diesel, best engine oil for Hyundai i20 Crdi, grand i10 diesel engine oil grade Capacity/Filter, Oil Change Intervals, Hyundai service cost calculator, Hyundai car service schedule.
|Engine||Engine oil Capacity||Oil Grade||Oil Change Intervals||Service Cost|
|i20 1.2i (2008 – 2010)||G4LA||3,5 l||Synthetic 5w30||20 000 km / 12 months||5000/10000|
|i20 1.2i (2010 – 2012)||G4LA||3,5 l||Synthetic 5w30||20 000 km / 12 months||5000/10000|
|i20 1.2i (2012 – )||Kappa||3,6 l||20 000 km / 12 months||5000/10000|
|i20 1.4i (2008 – 2010)||G4FA||3,3 / 0,3 l||Synthetic 5w30||15 000 km / 12 months||5000/10000|
|i20 1.4i (2010 – 2012)||G4FA||3,3 l||Synthetic 5w30||15 000 km / 12 months||5000/10000|
|i20 1.4i (2012 – )||G4FA||3,6 l||Synthetic 5w30||20 000 km / 12 months||5000/10000|
|i20 1.6i (2008 – 2010)||G4FC||3,3 / 0,3 l||Synthetic 5w30||20 000 km||5000/10000|
|i20 1.6i (2010 – 2011)||G4FC||3,3 l||Synthetic 5w30||15 000 km / 12 months||5000/10000|
|i20 1.1 CRDi (2012 – )||(U-series)||4,8 l||20 000 km / 12 months||5000/10000|
|i20 1.1 CRDi DPF (2012 – )||(U-series)||4,8 l||20 000 km / 12 months||5000/10000|
|i20 1.4 CRDi (2008 – 2012)||D4FC||5,3 / 0,5 l||20 000 km / 12 months||5000/10000|
|i20 1.4 CRDi DPF (2008 – 2012)||D4FC||5,3 / 0,5 l||20 000 km / 12 months||5000/10000|
|i20 1.6 CRDi (2008 – 2010)||D4FB||5,3 / 0,5 l||20 000 km||5000/10000|
|i20 1.6 CRDi DPF (2008 – 2010)||D4FB||5,3 / 0,5 l||20 000 km||5000/10000|
Size of the Hyundai i20’s engine oil
Two engine options are available for the Hyundai i20 built between 2008 and 2012: a 1.2-liter gasoline engine and a 1.4-liter diesel engine. The amount of engine oil that each type of engine can hold is as follows:
- 3.2 liters from a 1.2-liter gasoline engine
- Diesel engine with 1.4 liters: 4.2 liters
It’s crucial to keep in mind that the engine oil capacity can change based on the size and type of the oil filter. For the correct engine oil capacity and oil specifications, always refer to your vehicle’s owner’s manual.
Type of Oil to Use
The 5W-30 fully synthetic engine oil is advised for use in Hyundai i20 models produced between 2008 and 2012. Choosing the right engine oil can increase fuel economy, lower emissions, and lengthen engine life.
Optimal Oil Filter
The oil filter is a crucial part of the engine oil system because it helps clean the engine oil of impurities and debris. The Hyundai Genuine Oil Filter, which was created especially for Hyundai engines, is the suggested oil filter for the Hyundai i20 produced between 2008 and 2012.
Regularity of Oil Changes
The health and performance of the engine depend on routine oil changes. For Hyundai i20 models produced between 2008 and 2012, the suggested oil change interval is every 10,000 kilometers or 12 months, whichever comes first.
However, it’s advised to change the oil more frequently if you frequently drive in harsh conditions like high temperatures, dusty environments, or stop-and-go traffic.
How to Check the Oil Level in an Engine
To make sure the engine is properly lubricated, it is crucial to regularly check the oil level. The Hyundai i20’s engine oil level can be checked as follows:
- Turn off the engine after parking the vehicle on a level surface.
- Locate the engine oil dipstick by opening the hood.
- The dipstick should be removed and cleaned with a cloth.
- The dipstick should be fully reinserted into the oil reservoir before being removed.
- Examine the dipstick for the oil level. Between the “MIN” and “MAX” marks, the oil level should be. Add more oil until the level reaches the “MAX” mark if it is below the “MIN” mark.
Hyundai i20 with engine 1.2 l.
- Car fuel type: gasoline.
- Type of engine G4LA.
- Motor capacities: 1248 cubic centimeters (75,77 cubic inches).
- The volume of oil pans and engines: 3.5 liters or 3.69 Quarts US which is 0.92 Gallons US.
- Manual gearbox oil capacity 1.9 1 l or 2 qt, or 0.5 gall.
- Recommended engine oil for engines: 5w/30.
- The recommended manual gearbox oil is 75w90.
- If you’d like to know precisely which engine oil is suggested for your vehicle and the viscosity that you should utilize, please leave us an email in this article with the following information such as the model and model of a car engine, the capacity of the machine either gasoline or diesel, year of manufacture and the amount of horsepower in kw or horses has your vehicle.
Also, Related some Article:
- Volkswagen Passat B5 Engine Oil Capacity
- Audi A4 2001-2008 Engine Oil Capacity
- Toyota RAV4 Engine Oil Capacity
- Volkswagen Transporter (1990 – 2011) Engine Oil Capacity
- BMW 5 E39 (1995 – 2004) Engine Oil Capacity
- Maruti Suzuki Swift AZ 2010 to 2014 Models Engine Oil Capacity
- Skoda Superb All Type Engine Oil Capacity
- Audi Q5 Engine oil Capacity And Engine Types
- Toyota Prius Engine Oil Capacity
- Suzuki SX4 Engine Oil Capacity
Q.1 Which engine oil is best for the Hyundai i20?
Q.2 What is the capacity of the i20?
Q.3 Can we use 5w40 instead of 5w30?
Q.4 Can I use 5w30 instead of 15w40?
ANS. 5w30 provides the best cold start properties. Alternating 5w30 with 15w40 will result in higher fuel consumption due to the increased load on the crank of your engine. The fact is, it’s not going to blow off. You will wear out your engine faster since the oil won’t get into your moving elements as fast!
Q.5 Are our Hyundai i20 good cars?
Q.6 Is the Hyundai i20 cheap to run?
Q.7 How long does the Hyundai i20 last?
If you are looking to change the filtering of the engine such as the fuel filter air filter cabin air filter, and oil filter, we can help by providing information on how much oil is required for on a Hyundai i20 need and where to find the location of all the filters on your vehicle.
Should you need to ask any questions, do not hesitate to send us a message at the bottom of this article. One of our experts will assist your question in a matter of minutes.
On this website, you can find out how to reset your oil indicator of service on your Hyundai I20 after you have changed the motor oil.
If you are looking for a solution like how much oil your vehicle uses and the time you need to fill up with oil for your vehicle, what’s the viscosity of oil, or oil weight, please leave comments. What happens when your car’s engine oil is sucked into the water tank.
For more posts visit our website: https://engineoiil-capacity.com/
More from my site
At SM CAR CARE, we are dedicated to providing top-quality maintenance and repair services for vehicles of all types. As part of our commitment to keeping our customers informed, we have created a blog that focuses on engine oil types and capacities for different vehicles. Our team of experienced mechanics has a deep understanding of the importance of choosing the right engine oil for a car, knowing the correct oil capacity for each vehicle, and understanding the impact that oil type can have on engine performance.
We created this blog to share our expertise with vehicle owners who want to keep their cars running smoothly and efficiently. Our blog covers a range of topics related to engine oil, including the engine oil capacity for various cars, the importance of using the right oil type, and the impact that engine oil prices can have on overall vehicle health.