Tina S. December 22, 2020. The 2014 Chevrolet Equinox3.6l engine oil capacity iS6 US quarts. The 2.4l engine oil capacity iS5 US quarts. SAE 5w-30 synthetic motor oil is recommended. It is recommended to change Your oil every 7,500 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first.
Oils I should use to use for 2014 Equinox
|Product Name||Product Description||Capacity|
|Signature Series Synthetic Series 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil||You can save time, money, and costly repairs at your auto repair shop! Amsoil will help you! Protect your Equinox’s engine with bullets!||With filter 5 quarts. After the refill, check the level of oil.|
|XL 5W-30 Synthetic Motor oil||Secure your Equinox by using your Equinox with the best-engineered oil! Amsoil backs any claims with proof! Be a part of the support for American Oil!||With filter 5 quarts. After the refill, check the level of oil.|
|5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil OE||AMSOIL OE Synthetic Motor Oil has been specifically designed for the extended intervals of oil change suggested for the 2013 Chevrolet Trucks Equinox 2.4L. It is a synthetic product with advanced technology that resists chemical breakdowns to provide the best wear protection for your vehicle. This goes well beyond the standard 3000-mile interval between oil changes.||Filter 5 quarts after refill, and check the level of oil.|
FAQ 2014 chevy equinox oil type
How much oil does the 2014 Chevy Equinox take?
The 2014 Chevrolet Equinox 3.6L engine oil capacity is 6 US quarts (5.7 liters) and the 2.4L engine oil capacity is 5 US quarts (4.7 liters). SAE 5W-30 is the best viscosity grade for the 2014 Chevrolet Equinox.
What kind of oil goes in a 2005 Chevy Equinox?
Please check if you order enough oil. 2005, 8100 Eco-Lite SAE 5W-30 Synthetic Engine Oil What kind of oil goes in a 2012 Chevy Equinox? The recommended engine oil for Chevrolet Equinox 2012 is a 5W-30 viscosity and oil that meets Dexos1 quality standards. What kind of oil goes in a 2014 Chevy Equinox?
Are there any problems with the Chevy Equinox engine?
Arguably, this means that there are still systemic issues relating to oil consumption (and other engine issues) in the newer model Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrains.
What type of oil should I use in my Chevrolet?
From conventional to full synthetic, your Chevrolet Certified Service experts offer a range of oils including ACDelco Conventional Oil, ACDelco dexos1TM Full Synthetic, and Mobil 1TM Full Synthetic. Ask the experts what type of oil you should use for your specific Chevrolet model.
How to choose the right oil for your vehicle! 2nd Generation Chevy Equinox
How to change oil/filter 2014 Chevy Equinox (and reset oil light)
WHAT IF YOU DO NOT alter the oil in your 2014 CHEVY EQUINOX
Motor oil also has numerous other purposes & benefits that include:
- Reduces heat – apart from the explosions caused by the spark plug as well as gasoline, heat can be generated by friction between engine parts. This excessive heat could cause significant destruction to the engine’s essential components. When oil circulates around the engine, heat is transferred out to cooler components. This process of dispersing heat ensures that there is no place in the engine that will get too hot.
- Helps protect the engine parts from corrosion. The additives found in the majority of oils can be used in reducing oxidation as well as preventing corrosion.
- Help improve the efficiency of fuel – more slippery engine parts mean less force required to move them and less fuel is consumed by the engine.
- It keeps your 2013 Chevy Equinox’s engine clear. This is crucial to keep the engine running at its peak efficiency. The oil catches debris and dust particles and then transports them to the filter, where they are absorbed. This reduces the chance of dirt accumulation within the engine, which could result in damage to your engine.
- Reduces the possibility of engine knocking. Since parts, just like your engine pistons, do not contact, the oil supplies lubrication and keeps the components from coming in contact. This prevents issues and damage that can be caused by knocking on the engine.
People Also Searches 2014 chevy equinox oil type
|See all 25 rows on oilsadvisor.com|
|See the full list on carnesmechanical.com|
|recommended oil for the 2014 equinox|
|recommended oil for chevy equinox|
|2014 chevy equinox oil spec|
|2014 equinox 2.4 oil capacity|
|2014 Chevrolet equinox oil type|
|oil for the 2014 chevy equinox|
|change oil 2014 equinox|
|2014 equinox engine oil|