Toyota Corolla, E15 Engine Oil Capacity: Hello !!! My lovely friends, Hope you are very well. if you want to search Toyota Corolla, E15 Engine Oil Capacity then you are at the right way.
Here i will show you in this article information regarding engine, engine oil capacity and oil change intervals you can see here under as below.
Guys , Do you want to change oil for your Toyota Corolla? and want to know about engine oil capacity?
then let’s see details about Toyota Corolla, E15 open the hood and find the oil cap on top of the engine. pour in 3.5 to 4 quarts of new oil.
Toyota Corolla, E15 (2007 – 2013)
|OIL CHANGE INTERVALS|
|Corolla 1.3 16V VVT-i (2009 – 2013)||1NR-FE||3.4 / 0.2||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 1.4 16V VVT-i (2007 – 2008)||4ZZ-FE||3.7 / 0.2||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 1.4 16V VVT-i (2008 – 2009)||4ZZ-FE||4.2 / 0.2||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 1.6 16V VVT-i (2007 – 2009)||1ZR-FE||4.2 / 0.3||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 1.6 16V VVT-i (91 kW) (2009 – 2013)||1ZR-FE||4.2 / 0.3||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 1.6 16V VVT-i (97 kW) (2009 – 2013)||1ZR-FAE||4.2 / 0.3||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 1.4 D-4D-F (2007 – 2009)||1ND-TV||4.3 / 0.5||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 1.4 D-4D-F (2009 – 2013)||1ND-TV||4.1 / 0.5||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 1.4 D-4D-F DPF (2009 – 2013)||1ND-TV||4.1 / 0.5||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 2.0 D-4D-F DPF (2007 – 2009)||1AD-FTV||6.3 / 0.4||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 2.0 D-4D-F DPF (2009 – 2013)||1AD-FTV||6.3 / 0.4||15 000 km/ 12 months|
Corolla Oil Change Process
These steps will help you change your oil.
- Locate the drain oil plug by climbing under the Corolla. It is located below the engine.
- Slide the oil collection pan underneath the drain plug. Use a socket wrench and a 14-mm socket to loosen the drain plug.
- The oil should begin to drain from the engine. To speed up the process, you can completely loosen the plug.
- After the oil has been removed, locate the oil filter.
- Use an oil filter socket, socket wrench, or removal tool to remove the oil filter.
- Place the oil filter in a pan. Could you wait for it to drain completely?
- Use a rag to wipe the engine block’s oil filter fitting.
- Next, take a clean rag to apply oil. Use this oil to clean the filter.
- Reverse the removal instructions to install the oil filter.
- Place the drain plug back into place and tighten it, being careful not to over-tighten.
- Locate the oil cap at the top of your engine by opening the hood. Add 3.5 to 4 quarts. To avoid making a mess or overfilling the oil, take your time.
- Check the dipstick after filling the container.
I content all kind of information. If you like this Toyota Corolla, E15 Engine Oil Capacity. If you like this article then please share this post with your friends and social Networking sites.
if you have any query regarding this article then comment us on the comment box we reply as soon as possible. Thank you for visiting my site.
For more posts visit our website: https://engineoiil-capacity.com/
More from my site
At SM CAR CARE, we are dedicated to providing top-quality maintenance and repair services for vehicles of all types. As part of our commitment to keeping our customers informed, we have created a blog that focuses on engine oil types and capacities for different vehicles. Our team of experienced mechanics has a deep understanding of the importance of choosing the right engine oil for a car, knowing the correct oil capacity for each vehicle, and understanding the impact that oil type can have on engine performance.
We created this blog to share our expertise with vehicle owners who want to keep their cars running smoothly and efficiently. Our blog covers a range of topics related to engine oil, including the engine oil capacity for various cars, the importance of using the right oil type, and the impact that engine oil prices can have on overall vehicle health.