Toyota Corolla, E11 Engine Oil Capacity: Hello !!! user, welcome to back our site, hope you doing very well. If you looking for the Toyota Corolla, E11 Engine Oil Capacity then don’t go any other sites.
because here I present Toyota Corolla, E11 Engine Oil Capacity model 1997-2002. You can see here information regarding following us as under below.
How many quarts of oil does a 2002 Toyota Corolla take?
The Toyota Corolla takes the 1.8-liter engine for the 3.7quarts of oil. It also uses STP Oil liter #54967.
In addition to oil and filter, I also picked up sone ring restorer. The first step was to check the oil level instruments(dipstick).
Toyota Corolla, E11 (1997 – 2002)
|OIL CHANGE INTERVALS|
|Corolla 1.3 16V (1997 – 1999)||4E-FE||2.8 / 0.2||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 1.4 16V VVT-i (1999 – 2001)||4ZZ-FE||3.7 / 0.2||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 1.6 16V (1997 – 1999)||4AFE||3.2 / 0.2||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 1.6 16V (1999 – 2000)||4AFE||3.2 / 0.2||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 1.6 16V VVT-i (2000 – 2001)||3ZZ-FE||3.7 / 0.2||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 1.8 16V (1997 – 2002)||7A-FE||3.9 / 0.2||15 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 1.9 D (1999 – 2002)||1WZ||5.1 / 0.7||10 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 2.0 D (1997 – 1999)||2C||5.1 / 0.7||10 000 km/ 12 months|
|Corolla 2.0 D4-D (66 kW) (2000 – 2001)||1CD-FTV||6.4 / 1||10 000 km/ 12 months|
Corolla Oil Change Process
To alter the oil in your car, you must follow these steps:
- Go underneath the Corolla and find the drain plug. It is located below the engine.
- The oil collection pan should be placed underneath the drain connector. Utilizing a 14-mm socket and socket wrench, loosen the plug that drains.
- The oil should begin draining out of the engine. You can completely loosen and take off your plug, which will speed up the process.
- When the oil is finished, you need to identify your oil filter.
- Utilizing the socket for an oil filter, socket wrenches, or tools to remove the filter, you can remove the filter.
- Remove the oil from your filter, pour it into the pot, and allow any extra oil to drain.
- With a rag, clean all over the oil filter fitting on the engine’s block.
- Then, take the rag clean and apply some oil to it. Apply this oil to rub areas around the new filter.
- Install the new filter with reversed instructions.
- Inject the drain plug into the hole and tighten it, taking care not to pull it too much. It.
- Lift the hood to reveal the cap for oil on the top of the motor. Add 3.5 or 4 quarts oil. Make sure to add the new oil to avoid mess and overfilling.
- After filling it up, look over the dipstick to confirm that you have enough oil.
Guys,i think it should be enough information about Toyota Corolla, E11 Engine Oil Capacity. I Hope you like it, but if you have any problem regarding this article.
then please let me know through the comment, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible, and if you like it so please share this article with your friends and social Media. Thanks for visiting our site and stay tuned to our site for new stuff like this.