2011 Nissan Rogue Oil Type: Maintaining a 2011, Nissan Rogue in top condition is vital for a smooth, reliable driving experience. regular oil change is essential to ensure the engine’s performance and long-lasting.
This guide will give you all the details you require to select the correct oil type capacity, filter size, and capacity to fit your 2010 Nissan Rogue, as well as a cost estimate for the oil change.
Capacity and Type of Oil: The oil type that is recommended for 2011. Nissan Rogue is a 5W-30 synthetic motor oil. This type of oil was created to provide the best security against the wear and tear of your vehicle especially at extreme temperatures. The capacity of oil for the Nissan Rogue for the year 2011 Nissan Rogue is 5.1 quarts.
Filters Of Oil: When you are choosing the right oil filter to fit your Nissan Rogue, it’s important to choose one that’s compatible with your car’s engine. The recommended oil filter from Nissan for the 2011 Rogue is part number 15208-9N13A.
Change Cost for Oil: The price of the oil replacement for the 2011. Nissan Rogue will vary depending on the location you live in and if you opt to get it done by a dealership or a private mechanic. In general, you should expect to pay between $50 – 80 dollars for oil changes.
Oil Change Intervals: Nissan recommends changing the oil in the 2011 Rogue every 7500 miles or every 6 months, whichever is first.
2011 Nissan Rogue Oil type
Nissan Rogue 2011 oil type 5W-30. The oil capacity ranges from 4.8 to 4.9 quarts. You can choose from a variety of oils:
- AMSOIL Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30
- Mobil 1, High Mileage Full Synthetic Motor oil 5W-30
- Castrol Edge Full Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30
To minimize engine damage, it is critical to use the proper oil for your car.
2011 Nissan Rogue Oil Capacity
Nissan Rogue 2011 oil capacity ranges from 4.8 to 49 quarts (equivalent to 4.6-4.9 liters), depending on model and engine type. The oil filter is included in the capacity. Please see below for engine oil specifications of other Nissan Rogue models.
- The second-generation Nissan Rogue can hold between 4 and 5 quarts of 0W-20 engine oil depending on its engine size.
- With a new filter, the third-generation Nissan Rogue can hold 5.4 quarts of 0W-20 engine oil.
You should consult your owner’s guide or a mechanic to determine the exact oil type and capacity for your vehicle.
2011 Nissan Rogue Oil Filter
The oil filter of the 2011. Nissan Rogue is part number 15208-65F0E. It’s a spin-on filter, which is situated on the side of the engine’s underside. It is the filter responsible for eliminating contaminates from the oil of the engine, like dust, metal shavings, and soot.
These substances can cause damage to the engine if not eliminated, which is why it is crucial to replace the oil filter frequently.
Here are a few of the suggested oil filters for a Nissan Rogue in 2011. Nissan Rogue:
- Fram PHP6607
- Wix 51344
- K&N Premium Oil Filter HP-3003
- Purolator PureOne
- Mobil 1 M1-110
All of these filters are suitable for the new Nissan Rogue from 2011. Nissan Rogue and will provide the best protection for your engine.
2011 Nissan Rogue Oil Change
- Place the car on a level area And activate your parking brake.
- Find the oil drain connector And the oil filter. The drain plug for oil is Located under the rear of the engine. It is towards the rear. The oil filter on the highest point of the engine is close to the front.
- The drain pan should be placed under the drain plug for oil.
- Utilize the 14mm wrench to remove the drain plug from the oil. Be cautious not to strip the threads.
- Let the oil fully drain into the drainage pan.
- After the oil has been drained After draining, wipe the drain plug clean, then replace it. Secure the plug with the wrench.
- Put the funnel inside the Neck of the oil filler.
- Pour 5 five quarts of 5W-30 motor oil into the motor.
- Get rid of the funnel.
- Make use of the wrench for oil filters to loosen the filter on your oil tank.
- Take care to remove the Old oil filter, then dispose of it.
- Apply a thin layer of new oil on the gasket of the New oil filter.
- Install the new filter onto the engine with a hand until it’s snug.
- Enlarge the oil filter further by turning it 1/2 turn with the wrench for the oil filter.
- Get the motor started And let it run for a couple of minutes.
- Look for leaks around the drain plug for oil and the filter.
- Shut off the engine, and check the Level of oil. You can Add more oil if needed.
People Also Searches 2011 nissan rogue oil type
|2011 nissan rogue oil recommendation
|nissan rogue recommended oil
|nissan rogue 2020 oil type
|2020 nissan rogue oil spec
|2011 nissan rogue oil capacity
|oil for 2011 nissan rogue
|nissan rogue transmission fluid type
|2014 nissan rogue recommended oil
Selecting the best type of oil and changing it on a regular basis is essential to maintain the performance and health that you get from your Nissan Rogue.
When selecting the right type of oil be aware of your driving habits as well as the climate conditions. Follow the recommended interval for oil changes and dispose of any used oil safely.
If you maintain your vehicle properly the Nissan Rogue 2011 Nissan Rogue will provide reliable and comfortable transport for the years to come.
For more posts visit our website: https://engineoiil-capacity.com/
FAQs – 2011 Nissan Rogue Oil Type
Can I use synthetic oil in my 2011 Nissan Rogue?
Yes, you can use synthetic oil in your 2011 Nissan Rogue. In fact, synthetic oil is recommended for high-performance engines and extreme temperatures.
Can I use conventional oil in my 2011 Nissan Rogue?
Yes, you can use conventional oil in your 2011 Nissan Rogue. However, you may need to change it more frequently than synthetic oil.
What happens if I use the wrong oil type in my 2011 Nissan Rogue?
Using the wrong oil type in your 2011 Nissan Rogue can lead to engine damage and reduced performance. Always check your owner’s manual for the recommended oil type and change interval.
Can I switch between synthetic and conventional oil in my 2011 Nissan Rogue?
You can indeed change between conventional and synthetic oil in the Nissan Rogue in 2011. Nissan Rogue. But, it’s essential to follow the manufacturer’s suggested oil type and interval for changing.
H2: How can I dispose of old fuel from 2011? Nissan Rogue?
Never dispose of used oil by flushing it down the toilet or in the trash. It can contaminate the environment and harm wildlife. Instead, take your used oil to a recycling center or an auto parts store that accepts used oil for recycling.
What is the recommended lubricant for a Nissan Rogue in 2011?
Nissan Rogue’s 2011 model is recommended for 5W-30.