Are you looking for Nissan Versa Engine Oil Capacity? or do you want to change the engine oil of Nissan Versa Engine and don’t know how much engine oil capacity of Nissan Versa Engine?
Then Here, you can see all information about Nissan Versa Engine engine oil capacity, Oil change Intervals, and Service Cost. How many quarts/litres take Nissan Versa Engine engine oil capacity for all models and variants.
You’ll be glad to know that your search for the perfect Engine Oil products for your Nissan Versa is over. Advance Auto Parts offers 100 different engine oils for your vehicle.
They are available for pickup in-store or shipping. Our Nissan Versa Engine Oil products are as low as $4.49!
You want only the best parts and products for your Nissan Versa. Advance Auto Parts only works with top-quality Engine Oil products and parts brands.
This allows you to shop with confidence. Castrol and Mobil are two of the top Engine Oil brands. We are confident that you will find the right product to keep your Versa running for many years.
You can also find reviews on our OEM and aftermarket Engine Oil products. You can read 416,431 reviews about parts for your Nissan Versa from other customers.
Online shopping allows you to find the lowest price and get it delivered right to your home. You can also shop at one of our Advance Auto Parts stores to find the best Engine Oil products for your Versa.
What Happens During an Oil Change?
- Before you drive your 2014 Nissan Versa sedan, the mechanic will typically lay down some plastic sheeting. This helps to reduce the mess.
- To make it easy to access the engine’s underside, the car will be lifted.
- A box-end wrench and a rubber mallet are the most common tools. To make it easier, they will have these tools on hand before they begin the work.
- The mechanic will add some oil to the gasket on the new oil filter before starting the work.
- To allow the oil to drain from your engine, the drain plug will need to be removed. While this is happening, the old oil filter (or the old one) will be changed.
- Once the oil has reduced to a trickle, a new plug will be installed if necessary. It will then be tightened with a box end wrench or mallet.
- The mechanic will remove any oil drips from the engine and clean it up to complete the job.
Nissan Versa, C11 (2007 – 2011) (USA)
|Engine||Capacity/Filter||Oil Change Intervals||Service Cost|
|Versa 1.6 (2009 – 2011)||HR16DE||3 l 3.17 US Quarts / Filter: 0.2 l 0.21 US Quarts||7 500 miles / 6 months||291$/300$|
|Versa 1.8 (2007 – 2008)||MR18DE||3.9 l 4.12 US Quarts / Filter: 0.2 l 0.21 US Quarts||7 500 miles / 6 months||291$/300$|
|Versa 1.8 (2009 – 2011)||MR18DE||4.1 l 4.33 US Quarts / Filter: 0.2 l 0.21 US Quarts||7 500 miles / 6 months||291$/300$|
Nissan Versa 1.6 S MTAs offered for 2020 in North America since April 2019,
|Do:||Nissan (North America)|
|Model:||Versa 3rd generation (N18-series)|
|Submodel||Versa 3rd-gen. Sedan (N18-series)|
|Production/sales period:||April 2019, –|
|Style your body:||sedan|
|Traction||FWD (front-wheel driving)|
|Type of engine:||Spark-ignition 4-stroke|
|Fuel type:||gasoline (petrol).|
|Alignment of cylinders:||Line 4|
|Displacement||1598 cm3 / 97.4 cui|
|Horsepower net||91 kW/ 124 PS/ 122 HP (SAE net).|
|Type of transmission:||Manual|
|There are many gears||5|
In the Above table, I Have listed the engine oil capacity for Nissan Versa Engine in all variants, and if is there anything you want to know about it you can ask below in the comment. I will try to solve your query.
FAQs For Nissan Versa Engine Oil
How much oil does a 2007 Nissan Versa take?
2007 Nissan Versa takes about 4.1 quarts (with filter)
How much oil does a 2016 Versa hold?
When You need to do a complete change 2016 Nissan Versa useS3. 7 quarts of SAE 5W-30 oil it using complete synthetic oil during oil changing.
What kind of motor oil does a Nissan Versa take?
Nissan Versa takes Mobil1 – Advanced Full Synthetic 5W-30 Motor Oil, 5 Quart.