Across the different 2014, Honda Civic trims 2 different oil types are used: Civic Hybrid Expand. Acceptable Oil Types. 5W/30. Oil Stats. Engine Code: LDA2. Change Period: 20000 km/ 12 months. Oil Capacity. 3,2-3,6 liter (Service fill) Filter capacity 0,2 liter. Civic 1.4i-VTEC Expand. Acceptable Oil Types. 0w/30. 5W/30. Oil Stats. Engine Code: L13Z4. Change Period: 20000 …
Recommend oil for my 2014 Civic
|Product Name||Description of the Product||Capacity|
|Signature Series 0W-20 Synthetic Oil||Amazing cleaning power! It’s great for direct injection and turbos. Your 2014 Honda can be protected for up to 25,000 mi, 700 hours or one year. This oil will last 15,000 miles under severe conditions (constant towing and hauling, idling or dusty environment). Our oil filter will keep debris out of your engine.||Filter 3.9 quarts. After refill, check oil level. Without filter: 3.7 quarts after refilling oil level.|
|XL 0W-20 Synthetic Oil||AMSOIL XL Synthetic Oil is a boosted formula that provides extra cleaning power to your 2014 Honda. Amazing lubrication, excellent high- and low temperature protection, and outstanding fuel economy. XL was designed for advanced automotive technology such as turbos and direct injection. You can go as far as 12,000 miles or one year between oil changes. Get a special price Get it now||Filter 3.9 quarts. After refill, check oil level. Without filter: 3.7 quarts after refilling oil level.|
|OE 0W-20 Synthetic Oil||AMSOIL OE Synthetic Motor Oil has been specifically designed to meet the recommended oil change intervals of vehicle manufacturers. This advanced synthetic technology protects your 2014 Honda. It resists chemical breakdown to provide maximum wear protection. This extends the traditional 3,000 mile oil change interval.||Filter 3.9 quarts. After refill, check oil level. Without filter: 3.7 quarts after refilling oil level.|
FAQ honda civic oil type 2014
What kind of oil does the 2014 Honda Civic take?
Your 2014 Honda Civic is going to take 5W-20 oil. This is a very versatile and common oil type. It is going to work well no matter where you live, no matter the overall climate, and it works with a range of different driving styles as well.
Can I use mobile brand oil in my Honda Civic?
There are mobile brand engine oils that are suitable for Honda models such as the Honda Civic, as well as oils that are suitable for the Honda Accord models. Which oil should I buy for my Honda? It is important to use the right oil in your car to meet Honda’s manufacturer’s specifications.
How many quarts of oil does a 2016 Honda Civic take?
The 1.5 l Honda Civic holds 3.7 quarts of oil, and the 2.0 l engine model can hold 4.4 quarts of oil. The recommended oil type for the 2016 Honda Civic is SAE 0W-20 full synthetic oil. We recommend the use of oil: Idemitsu Full Synthetic 0W-20 Engine Oil SN/GF-5 or Castrol EDGE 0w-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil.
How much does a Honda Civic oil change cost?
Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy 0W-20 is a fully synthetic engine oil that meets and exceeds industry-specific requirements: ILSAC GF-5 and API SN. Honda Civic Oil Change costs $99 on average. Hey, I’m David. I’ve worked in a car store for 6 years.
2014 Honda Civic Oil Change
2012-2015 Honda Civic EX-L Oil and Filter change
What happens if your 2014 Honda Civic doesn’t get its oil changed?
Motor oil also has many other benefits and functions.
- Maintains the 2014 Honda Civic’s engine clean – This is crucial to ensure maximum engine efficiency. The oil picks up dirt and particles from the engine and transports them to the oil filter, where they are trapped. This helps reduce the chance of dirt building up and causing engine damage.
- Reduces heat – Other than the explosions from gasoline and spark plugs, heat is generated from friction between engine parts. Excessive heat can cause extensive damage to engine components. Heat is carried away from the engine by oil moving around. This heat dissipation means the engine is not too hot in any place.
- Prevents engine noise – because parts, such as your engine pistons don’t touch each other, oil provides lubrication that prevents them from touching. This prevents engine knocking-related problems and breaks.
- Protects engine parts from corrosion. – A majority of oil additives are specifically designed to reduce oxidation and prevent corrosion.
- To improve fuel efficiency, the slipper the engine parts are the better. This means that less fuel is required to move them.
People Also Searches honda civic oil type 2014
|2014 honda civic oil specs|
|honda civic 2014 oil change|
|2014 honda civic fluid changes|
|2014 honda civic oil capacity|
|2012 honda civic recommended oil|
|2016 honda civic recommended oil|
|2014 honda civic engine|
|2013 honda civic recommended oil|