I have provided the following information to assist other owners with an essential part of maintenance: When it comes time to change our Chevy Blazer’s oil, this is what you need.
This includes oil type, viscosity (ex. ACDelco & Mobil1 cover oil type (ex. The owner’s manual contains a lot of information. I hope that we can have some constructive dialogue.
What is the best oil for the 2021 Chevrolet Blazer?
Your local Firestone Complete Auto Care can provide the right oil for your Chevrolet Blazer, whether it’s conventional, synthetic, or a combination of both.
Chevrolet has identified synthetic and conventional motor oils as the best for your Blazer 2021. Motor oil is essential for the proper functioning of the engine.
It helps to lubricate its moving parts, maintain the engine’s temperature, and prevent the buildup of harmful substances. An auto technician will inspect your vehicle and change the oil.
With our consideration of your driving habits, weather, and road conditions, you can drive confidently, knowing we are looking out for your Blazer.
Engine Oil Types & Brands:
Full synthetic engine oil that meets the dexos1 specification for the correct SAE viscosity grades. ACDelco full synthetic engine oil is recommended (look out for the dexos1 logo).
Option 1: ACDelco dexos1TM Full Synthetic Oil
- Oil with high resistance to oxidation helps prevent it from deteriorating.
- Great low-temperature flow, pumpability, and performance during cold start-ups
- Great protection to prevent the formation of sludge or other harmful deposits
Option 2:Mobil 1 Full Synthetic oil
- Superior protection for critical engine parts with advanced anti-wear technology
- High-temperature stability is an exceptional feature that helps to resist oxidative thickening
- It has been proven to be extremely cold-starting, lubricating and protective against wear at low temperatures
Chevrolet Blazer (1994 – 2005) (USA)
|ENGINE||CAPACITY/FILTER||OIL CHANGE INTERVALS||Service Cost|
|Blazer 4.3 V6 (1994 – 1997)||L35||4.3 l 4.54 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||12 000 km||114$/144$*|
|Blazer 4.3 V6 (1997 – 2005)||L35||4.3 l 4.54 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||15 000 km / 12 months||114$/144$*|
In the Above table, I Have listed the engine oil capacity for Chevrolet Blazer all variants, and if is there anything you want to know about it you can ask below in the comment. I will try to solve your query.