Buick Regal (1997 – ) Engine Oil Capacity
Hi friends!!!! Welcome to my site. If you want to search for Buick Regal Engine Oil Capacity then you are at the right place.
Today in this article you will get information related to Buick Regal (1997 – ) Engine Oil Capacity.
If you want to plan a service schedule for your Buick Regal then read the following table you will get information for Buick Regal Oil Change Intervals.
|Engine||Capacity/Filter||Oil Change Intervals|
|Regal 2.0L VVT Turbo (164 kW) (2011 – 2012)||LHU||5.7-6 l 6.02-6.34 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||3 000 miles|
|Regal 2.0L VVT Turbo GS (201 kW) (2012 – 2012)||LHU||6 l 6.34 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||3 000 miles|
|Regal 2.0L VVT Turbo FWD (193 kW) (2013 – )||LTG||4.7 l 4.97 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||7 500 miles / 12 months|
|Regal 2.0L VVT Turbo AWD (193 kW) (2013 – )||LTG||5.7 l 6.02 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||7 500 miles / 12 months|
|Regal 2.4L VVT (2011 – 2012)||LAF||4.7 l 4.97 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||40 000 km|
|Regal 2.4L VVT (2012 – 2012)||LEA||4.7 l 4.97 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||3 000 miles|
|Regal 2.4L VVT (2013 – )||LEA||4.7 l 4.97 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||7 500 miles / 12 months|
|Regal 2.4L VVT eAssist (2012 – )||LUK (eAssist)||4.7 l 4.97 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||7 500 miles / 12 months|
|Regal 3.8 V6 (1997 – 2004)||L36||4.3 l 4.54 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||12 months|
|Regal 3.8 V6 Supercharged (1997 – 2004)||L67||4.3 l 4.54 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||12 months|
|Regal 2.0L VVT Turbo FWD (193 kW) (2015 – )||LTG||4.7 l 4.97 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||12 months|
|Regal 2.0L VVT Turbo AWD (193 kW) (2015 – )||LTG||5.7 l 6.02 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||12 months|
|Regal 2.4L VVT eAssist (2015 – )||LUK (eAssist)||4.7 l 4.97 US Quarts / Filter: n/a||12 months|
My 2017 Regal needs a recommended oil
|Name of the product||Description of the Product||Capacity|
|Signature Series 5W-30 Synthetic Oil||The auto shop can save you time, money, and expensive repairs! Amsoil is here for you! Your Regal’s engine will be bulletproofed!||Filter 5 quarts. After refill, check oil level.|
|XL 5W-30 Synthetic Oil||Protect your Regal with the finest synthetic oil Amsoil has the proof to back up every claim! Please support American Oil!||Filter 5 quarts. After refill, check oil level.|
|OE 5W-30 Synthetic Oil||AMSOIL OE Synthetic Oil Motor Oil has been specially formulated for extended oil change intervals for the 2017 Buick Regal 2.4L. This oil is made with advanced synthetic technology to resist chemical breakdown and provide maximum protection for your vehicle. It also exceeds the traditional 3,000-mile interval.||Filter 5 quarts. After the refill, check the oil level.|
WHAT IF THE OIL IS NOT CHANGED IN YOUR BUICK REGAL?
Motor oil also has many other benefits and functions.
- Reduces heat – Other than the ignitions of the spark plug or gasoline, heat is generated from friction between engine components. This heat can cause significant damage to engine parts. Heat is carried away from the engine by oil moving around. This heat dissipation means that the engine is not too hot in any one place.
- Protects engine components from corrosion. – A majority of oils contain an additive that helps to reduce oxidation.
- Prevents engine noise – because components, such as your engine pistons don’t touch each other, oil provides lubrication that prevents them from touching. This prevents engine knocking-related problems and damage.
- Maintain the engine of the Buick Regal clean. This is essential to ensure that the engine runs at its best. The oil picks up dirt and particles from the engine and transports them to the oil filter, where they are trapped. This reduces the chance of dirt building up inside the engine, which could cause engine damage.
- To improve fuel efficiency, more slippery components in the engine mean less force is required to move them. This means that less fuel is consumed by the engine.
I hope you like the above information related to Buick Regal Engine Oil Capacity. If you have any problem with my article then leave a comment. If you want to share any car’s engine oil capacity then visit our official site.
For more posts visit our website: https://engineoiil-capacity.com/